Hey everyone! I woke up this morning to the pleasant surprise that I have been nominated by the amazing Madeleine from MaddAboutBeauty, for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much ❤ This award is to recognize and admire new bloggers that you have recently found and that you enjoy their work! It makes me so happy that someone out there finds my blog/ Instagram interesting!
With that being said, I have a few lovely ladies to nominate:
- Im Katy Notley
- The Awkward Chiic
- One Joyful Life
- Victorias Beauty Closet
- Life Across The Hudson
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who you feel deserve the award (normally bloggers with less than 1000 followers).
- Create a list of questions for your nominees to answer.
- Link your nominees to this post so they know they’ve been nominated.
Here are my questions for you guys to answer:
- What is your number one holy grail product?
- What is your favorite item from the drugstore?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is one of your passions, aside from blogging?
- Where are you from?
- Who is your role model?
- Who is your favorite youtuber?
- Do you have a youtube channel? If so, link it down below!
Here are the answers to the questions I was asked:
- How long have you been blogging and what made you start?
I’ve been blogging for about three months! I wanted to start blogging because I have a very big obsession with makeup and needed a place to talk about it all!
- What do you hope to achieve with your blog?
What I hope to achieve with my blog is the satisfaction of knowing that I can help people find good products. I really love to review things and always give my 100% raw and honest opinion. I would really love to one day have a few thousand followers, but a girl can only dream! 😛
- What was your first high end makeup purchase (if you have one)?
My first high end makeup product was Estee Lauder’s Double Wear foundation.
- If you listed one in the answer above, do you still use it today? If you don’t have one yet, which do you think your first will be?
I actually don’t use it anymore because it was probably about 5 years ago when I first purchased it, and kind of just forgot about it when it ran out. However, writing this post made me remember how much I loved it so I might go buy more hehe!
- Where is your favorite place to be?
My favorite favorite place to be would probably have to be at home. I really love being comfortable and being in a nice and calm place. I love to lay in bed and just relax, it makes me so happy! I suffer from really bad anxiety, and being at my apartment gives me terrible anxiety. With that being said, my favorite place to be specifically would have to be my boyfriends apartment. I know that sounds kind of weird, but his apartment is so comfortable and cozy to me and really relaxes me!
- Where is somewhere new you’d like to visit?
A place I would like to visit would have to be Boston, Massachusetts. I am obsessed with history and would really love to go explore the city!
- Do you subscribe to any monthly subscription services? Which is your favorite and why?
I am only subscribed to one monthly subscription and it is Ipsy. Guys, I cannot rave enough about Ipsy. It is SO inexpensive and you really do get great products. Sure there are months where I don’t really love what I get, but I love to try new things so it is always beneficial somehow! I used to be subscribed to Graze Box, which is boxes of healthy snacks that you receive I believe it was every two weeks or once a week. I cancelled it because they began to charge me for two boxes every time I got one, and I didn’t really love the snacks.
- What is your favorite, ‘holygrail’ product?
My holygrail product would have to be Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express Mascara. I have tried so many high end mascaras: They’re Real, Better Than Sex, Roller Lash, Smoky Extravagant, you name it, but NO mascara has ever compared to this one. It makes me lashes touch my eyebrows, not even kidding. I can’t do my makeup without this product. It really is the best thing out there.
- On a day off, or after a long week, what is something you just HAVE to do?
On a day off or after a long week, something I have to do is watch Youtube videos. For some weird reason they really calm me down and get my mind off things. I love to watch morning routines, I love vlogs, and of course I love makeup tutorials.
- What is one item in your skincare routine that you cannot be without?
If I’m being completely honest, I really don’t have a skincare routine *insert monkey covering eyes emoji*. I know that it sounds bad, but my routine changes every single day. Some days I wash my face two times a day, some days I use coconut oil to get my makeup off, some days I skip moisturizer, etc. I feel like one thing that I do use every time I take my makeup off, though is my Makeup Eraser cloth. These things are amazing and they really do remove all of your makeup, even waterproof!
Alright guys, that wraps up this post! I am so excited to see all of the answers to your questions!!! Thank you again Madeleine for nominating me! ❤
P.S.- Don’t forget to follow me on instagram: blisskris1 ❤